Cookies for a cause fundraiser!!!!

We need help getting the word out for Cookies for a cause fundraiser for Sjon. Cookies can be picked up in Santaquin and will be delivered to the SLC area once a week. For more information call Shannon 801-854-3005

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am that I am Bracelets

The bracelets are here!




We asked Sjon if he were to have his very own bracelet what color would it be and what message would he want to share. 

He replied Blue is my favorite color and my message to share would be...

I Am That I Am...


I am all that is, and we are all part of everything that is. When we get in touch with "that" I know we are all one. When I look at the sky, sun, moon, mountains, trees, my neighbor and my children I truly feel that... I. Am. That. I. Am. In the most accountable way.
So we thought hmm... we should use this idea to share Sjon's message and help raise a little money. 
The bracelets are now available for a $2.00 each donation.

You can purchase them through the paypal button on the side or mail a check and tell us how many you would like to:

Shannon Lavery
c/o Army For Sjon
2969 North Lake Road
Genola, Utah 84655

If you have any questions please call: 801-754-3481 or email armyforsjon@aol.com

Please make sure to include your name and address so we can mail the bracelets out to you.
These will also be available to purchase at the yards sale on August 28th and at the 5k on September 18th.

Thank you all again so much for the love and support you have shown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment