Cookies for a cause fundraiser!!!!

We need help getting the word out for Cookies for a cause fundraiser for Sjon. Cookies can be picked up in Santaquin and will be delivered to the SLC area once a week. For more information call Shannon 801-854-3005

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The name Army For Sjon

We wanted to share why we chose the name Army For Sjon.  When this all first started Sjon shared his thoughts on having cancer and he said the following:

"I picture myself walking along just fine on my journey in life. Everything is perfect and normal, then all of a sudden blocking my path is this huge demon. I am looking at the demon thinking wow I am going to have to fight this and knowing that there will be times that I have to let go. Then I look to my left and right and I see an army of family and friends helping me fight this demon. I know that the times I am to weak to fight myself that I have all of these people who will step in for me and carry me through."
He was right we are all here for him to carry him through when needed and help him fight this demon.  Thank you for being a part of his army.

No comments:

Post a Comment