Cookies for a cause fundraiser!!!!

We need help getting the word out for Cookies for a cause fundraiser for Sjon. Cookies can be picked up in Santaquin and will be delivered to the SLC area once a week. For more information call Shannon 801-854-3005

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Message From Sjon Heaven On Earth

Hey you beautiful angels!


I just felt inspired to share something I've been getting in touch with these last few days. I have had the most amazing journey through the years and now I've upped the annie a few notches and with the assistance of friends and family I am exited to get the ball rolling.
Anyways back to what I'm getting in touch with is a comment that I have made the last 7-8 years and that is
"BAG WAITING TO GO TO HEAVEN I'M CREATING HEAVEN ON EARTH ONE SOUL AT A TIME"
Now I truly get the meaning of that comment because as I am going through this I am witnessing so many people showing up in such a big way and tapping into their spirit being, rather than just human being.  Not just for me but for each other and connecting people to other people. It's such a beautiful thing to witness. Now I'm getting the awesome experience to see what it's like to have heaven on earth, it is spirit to spirit heart to heart, touching the lives of those close to us and others around the world.
We all deserve to experience heaven on earth and what that's like.  For those who have been assisting me in this journey I feel if you stop take a breath in, and take a moment to experience your heaven on earth you will feel what I've felt if you haven't already.
So if this is what one man and his family can do imagine what many family's can do to create our heaven on earth because life was never meant to be hard or difficult.  It is meant to be joyous and abundant for all, so if we choose to do life from the space of our spirit beings rather than human beings imagine what this world would be like!!!
Thank you thank you thank you from my heart to yours,
 Sjon Lavery Espavo!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am crying! I love you and your amazing heart! Be strong my friend, be strong! We are here for you as you always are for everyone else. XOXO

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjon!! You Are Amazing! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sjon you are my brother thank you so much for inspiring me. I am so happy that you have taken on this with such a positive attitude you are the man have a powerful day my bro
    love ya Jon Hiatt

    ReplyDelete